[Rhodes22-list] Can't email you?

anima anima13@bellsouth.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:21:36 -0600

Rummy,
I am asking a "por Favore". I remember your journalistic background
and am requesting your expertise. Would you read, critique my little
announcement about our Spring Distance Race? this will be posted on sites of
sailing clubs who have previously participated and trailer-sailor, etc. I
folks want more info they can go to our sites for details.
I am chairman and want to make a bigger circle from whom we draw.
This used to be a premire event where sailors would come to this race
from far distances! It has fizzled recently due mostly to its early date.
We changed that.
Can you give me a hard knock? I need it.
If you send later than Friday afternoon, email it to
brightstar@pocketmail.com

Thanks,
Anne
CD bribes are in the mail...I have made new compilations....one sexy tunes
and
one country love songs. Have the new Tedeshi? Wailin'

Paris Landing FULL MOOON CHALLENGE
Kentucky Lake Spring Distance Race
Approximately 85 miles

The Kentucky Lake Spring Distance Race on begins near the Kentucky Dam in
Grand Rivers. KY and traverses along the Land Between the Lakes under the
Eggners Ferry Bridge. The turning point  is near the bridge at the State
Park in Paris Landing, Tennessee.

Registration is 6-9pm, Friday, May 16, 2003 at a barbeque on the deck at
Lighthouse Landing Marina.Late Registration will be until 0750hrs on
Saturday, May 17, 2003.

Skipper's meeting is at 0800 on the Lighthouse Landing deck

Join us for this sailing challenge under a full moon at a time of the year
of weather comfort! In the past this race was held very early in the season.
We have moved the date forward for a more enjoyable race challenge
Ky lake Spring distance race is sponsored by Kentucky Lake Sailing club
(http address here) and Lighthouse Landing Marina (http address here)
 (Lighthouse Landing originated this historical race and has been a
longtime sponsor of the event.) History of this event can be found (http
address here).
For more information about navigation and rules for this challenging inland
lake race, go to: (http address here)