[Rhodes22-list] RE: [rhodes-list] New Main Sail - We arewaitingfor more accurate information

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:23:53 -0500

Rik,

The TIFF (Wang/Kodak) viewer in MS OSs will open .bin files. Now that I
think about I am not sure if you are still using MS OS... most TIFF/Image
viewers should work.

Wally