[Rhodes22-list] RE: [rhodes-list] New Main Sail - Wearewaitingformore accurate information

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:41:36 -0500

Jay,

This is kind of what I was thinking of. Hopefully my main will last me at
least a few more years. By the time I am in the market this thing should
have all the bugs worked out.

Wally