[Rhodes22-list] Da List.

Dennis J Sitler djsitler@gmpexpress.net
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 21:25:32 -0500

Hi Rummy,
Please change my home port to North East, MD, Hances Point. Thanks.

Denny

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Tonjes" <johntonjes@earthlink.net>
To: "Rhodes org. owners list" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>; "Sailnet Rhodes
List" <Rhodes-List@sailnet.net>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 7:41 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Da List.

It's that time again folks. I am the keeper of the Rhodes owners social
list. As the name implies it is kept solely for social porpoises and will
never be sold or used for commercial porpoises. We currently have more than
130 Rhodes Owners on the list. The sole criteria for being on this esteemed
list is owning a Rhodes designed hull.
Once you have been entered into this unique society, you must wait for
thirty (30) days before you can request and possibly receive a copy of the
"Da List". As I am extremely busy, there are times when it is impossible to
meet all the demands on my time. However, I do accept bribes. (send rum).
There is no cost for the services that I provide so willingly (send rum)
since I send the list as a mail attachment to your e-mail address. Yes, I am
cheating the postal service of revenue.....get over it.
Please send me your names, address, phone number(s), port you sail out of,
boat name, hull ID# (for archives) and any children you wish you claim.
Please send the information directly to me so that your information isn't
spewed out over the internet needlessly.
Now that I have everyone's attention, I am pleased to report that our lake
level is down only 2 feet.....hurray!  This is a major improvement from last
summer when we were close to being down 16 feet from full pond.

Rummy