[Rhodes22-list] True confessions........topic: woodwork.

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 09:22:38 -0500

Jay,

I use Marize Z Spar Captain Varnish on my all wood Rhodes Bantam. It is
great stuff. I lurk on a wooden boat forum and it gets great reviews.

Forecast is 68 Sunny 10 - 15 MPH winds. I am off to the lake.
Wally