[Rhodes22-list] It must be spring (Centerboard saga Ch. 1- questions)

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 23:04:38 -0500

The hole and the plug are on top of the cap about half way between the
pennant tube and the forward end of the cap - maybe a little closer to the
forward end of the cap. You can easily see the centerboard with the plug
removed but you could not see the pennant - it's too far forward.

Mary Lou