[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] It must be spring (Centerboard saga Ch. 1- questions)

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 08:43:09 -0500

That's possible. Any other ideas? I'm going to try to get pictures later
today. We're going to need to do something to plug up that hole. Is the top
of the centerboard cap below the waterline? Looks to me like it might be
just above it.

Mary Lou