[Rhodes22-list] Deck thickness

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 11:07:19 -0500

Jay,
We are also interested (obviously) to the answers to these questions. What
are you planning to use for a backing plate? The thickness of that needs to
get calculated into the equation. What makes the Wichard U-bolt watertight?

Because of the Nicro solar vent and the winter cover on Fretless, I'm
hoping someone in a warmer clime can give us the deck thickness.

Mary Lou