[Rhodes22-list] joke, off color....hit delete if offended by sex.....

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 22:34:35 -0500

Barbara Walters was doing a documentary on the customs of  American
Indians.  While touring a reservation during the documentary she was
puzzled
as to why there was a difference in the number of feathers in the
headdresses.

So she asked a brave who only had one feather in his headdress
and his reply was:  "Only have one woman: one woman, one feather."
Feeling
the first fellow was only joking she asked another brave. This brave had
two
feathers in his headdress. And he replied: "Me have two women: two
women,
two feathers.

Still not convinced the feathers indicated the number of sexual partners
involved, she decided to interview the Chief. Now the Chief had a
headdress
full of feathers. Which, needless to say, amused Ms.Walters. She asked
the
Chief, "Why do you have so many feathers in your headdress?" The Chief
proudly pounded his chest and said, "Me Chief, me sleep with 'em all.
Big,
small, fat, and tall, me sleep with 'em all." Horrified, Ms. Walters
stated,
"You ought to be hung!" The Chief said, "You damn right. Me hung, big
like
buffalo, long like snake. Ms. Walters cried, "You don't have to be so
hostile!" The Chief replied, "Hoss-style, dog-style, wolf-style, any
style,
me sleep with 'em all." With tears in her eyes, Ms Walters cried, "Oh
dear!"

The Chief said, "No deer. Ass too high, run too fast!"