[Rhodes22-list] Bald Eagle and Atlantic Bottle Nose Dolphins

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:50:33 -0500

Bob,

Thanks, I am trying to remember to bring my camera ever time I go out. I
still forget half the time.

The last few years I having been averaging about 20 or so Bald Eagle
sightings a year. Others who spend as much time on the water as I do never
see any. They are usually zooming around in Bass boats and they can't take
in the surroundings. When I pulled close to shore to take this photo there
were two fisherman in a boat about 30 yards away. They asked me what I was
taking  pictures off and when I told them there was a Bald Eagle over head
they looked up and were quite suprised.

Wally