[Rhodes22-list] .bin files

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:17:52 -0500

What a view Wally! Nice shots.

I think what is happening is that when we sent an attachment Michael's
software converts it to something that is stored on his server. We then
click on the url and view the pic on the server. That's "what" but I don't
know "why" it's set up that way except that it does mean we don't have to
view it unless we want which means it's better for those of us with slow
connections.

Mary Lou