[Rhodes22-list] Deck thickness

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:49:45 -0800 (PST)

Mary Lou,

I missed the first part of the thread.  Are you
wanting the thickness of the deck on the foredeck
where the vent is located?  If so I can unwrap mine
later this afternoon and measure it for you, I think.
I say I think because the vent recepticle was
installed by a previous owner for a dorade vent.  The
Nicro solar vent slipped perfectly in the same
recepticle. It has a retention plate on the inside of
the deck as well as the outside trim ring which would
make the actual dimension of the deck more difficult
to measure.

Brad