[Rhodes22-list] .bin files

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:18:38 -0500

Doug,

I use MS 2000 Pro on my laptop and Win98 on home PC. I posted pics from the
win98 PC. For web lists I use Hotmail's email. I would drop MS OS if I
didn't need it for work.

I have been able to open everything, others have had some problems with .bin
files. I don't know if you tried; were you able to open my attachments? The
files do not have a .bin extension on my hard drive, only after I send
attachment.

Wally