[Rhodes22-list] Happy St. Patrick's Day

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 06:00:17 -0800 (PST)

A toast for the day!

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer & said, "Here's to
spending the rest of me life between the legs of me
wife."  That won him the top prize for the best toast
of the night.

He went home & told his wife, Mary "I won the prize
for the best toast of the night!"  She said, "Aye,
what was your toast?"  John said, "Here's to spending
the rest of me life sitting in church beside me wife."
 "Oh, that's very nice indeed, John.", Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's toasting
buddies on the street corner.  The man chuckled
leeringly & said, "John won the prize last night with
a toast about you, Mary."  She said, "Aye, & I was a
bit surprised me self!  You know, he's only been there
twice.  Once he fell asleep, & the other time I had to
pull him by the ears to make him come!"