[Rhodes22-list] Anyone else see this? Is this a true storyorurbanlegend??

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:36:46 -0500

Yeah I saw Ric's post. As I said, I don't really care either way. Old CD has
a right to his opinion just like anybody else.

I liked Charlie Daniels better when he was smoking and drinking. He seems a
little uptight these days.

I hope my fellow southern sailors get out this weekend. Our forecast  calls
for chance of rain and light winds.

Wally