[Rhodes22-list] Getaway's Spec Sheet

rphklh rphklh@earthlink.net
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:31:09 -0500

All,

   Here is some additional information on Getaway.  Please tell a friend.  I think it will probably go fast.

1976 Rhodes 22 - "Getaway"

  1.. Main Sail.
  2.. 150% Genoa. (or close to that)
  3.. 100% Jib.
  4.. Spinnaker.
  5.. All rigging is in excellent condition.
  6.. 7.5 HP Johnson outboard Motor
  7.. 3 Gal Fuel Tank.
  8.. Transom Mounted Boarding Ladder.
  9.. Cockpit seat cushions.
  10.. Totally renewed interior.
  11.. Group 24, 75 ah deep cycle marine battery.
  12.. Power distribution panel with volt meter.
  13.. Full running lights
  14.. Interior lights.
  15.. Automatic/Manual electric bilge pump.
  16.. Hand 'billy' pump.
  17.. Chemical toilet.
  18.. Bell.
  19.. Fire Extinguisher.
  20.. Anchor, chain (15'), rode (150').
  21.. Trailer - new axle, wheels, and tires.
  22.. Trailer - new winch, new wiring and lights.
  23.. Under seat storage bins.
  24.. Life Jackets.
  25.. Fenders.
  26.. Oar. (Yes, you even get the oar)
  27.. Of course, there are many more little things to make your life happy,
The point is, you may take this boat directly to the lake or other body of water, launch it and begin sailing. If you have ever bought a used boat, you may appreciate the novelty of that statement. (Incidentally, when I say "new" I mean within the previous 12 months, the total time which I have owned the boat.)

Price $4500.

Contact:
Bob Hendrickson

(636) 527-7614