[Rhodes22-list] Pendant Tube leak revisited

John Tonjes johntonjes@earthlink.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:49:45 -0500

Wally,
I have the same problem with small amounts of water showing up on the cabin
step. I think the problem comes from the drain not being able to handle the
amount of water that comes it's way. I don't know about your boat, but Rum
Runner is bow heavy and all the water from then seats goes forward. I have
heard of others on the list installing drains on the seats at the most
forward and outward position. This is something I have contemplated doing,
but haven't thus far. I guess the amount of work involved in installing the
additional drainage outweighs the inconvenience of the water at this time.

Rummy