[Rhodes22-list] Viva Le France.

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:56:59 -0500

My favorite bumper sticker in Washington D.C. right now is the one that
says
'First Iraq, then France'."
Tom Brokaw

"The French announced today that they would not help us remove Saddam
from
Iraq. Well Duh! They didn't even help us remove Hitler from France."
Jay Leno

"France said this week they need more evidence to convince them Saddam
is a
threat. Yeah, last time France asked for more evidence it came rolling
thru Paris
with a German Flag on it."
Dave Letterman

“Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an
accordion.
All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage.”
Unknown

“France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals. France is miserable
because it is filled with Frenchmen, and Frenchmen are miserable because
they
live in France.”
Mark Twain

The only way the French are going in with us is if we tell them we found
truffles
in Iraq.

War without France would be like ... uh ... World War II.

Q. Why are all the highways in France lined with trees?
A. So the Germans can march in the shade!!!

Q. What do you call 100,000 Frenchmen with their hands up?
A. The Army

Q. How do you stop a french Tank?
A. Shoot the guy pushing.

Q. how many frenchman does it take to defend Paris.
A. We don't know, it's never been tried.

    The best French bashing line heard over the last week is: "We can
count
    on the French to be there when they need us."