[Rhodes22-list] Wallys method of making Covers

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 00:36:31 -0500

If you all are interested in doing canvas sewing, I highly recommend the
Sailrite products. The Sailrite sewing machines are very good for the
money. The Ultrafeed II is a zig zag machine which you need for doing
sail work/repair work. We bought one a couple of years ago and have been
completely satisfied with it's performance.

Sailrite is a very good company to work with. They are most helpful and
reasonably pirced. To get helpful hints, go to their website and watch
the videos. the Grant family support their products and their
coustomers.

Alex