[Rhodes22-list] Pendant Tube leak revisited

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:50:21 -0500

Mary Lou,

Well my hinges are on the inside (I think) and a little did come in around
the hinge. More came in from the bottom and sides. I will have to take a
look at flipping the hinge, it will help some and is easy.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Wally