[Rhodes22-list] Pendant Tube leak revisited

mltroy mltroy@netreach.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:54:48 -0500

Wally, if your hatchboard is made like ours, for a first
pass at the problem you could reverse the hatchboard so the
hinge is outside when you put the board in. Also make sure
your overhead slider is all the way aft.

Mary Lou