[Rhodes22-list] Lake Level.

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:37:36 -0500

Rummy,
      According to Corp data the lake is over full pond as of 11:30 AM.
Get ready to open the flood gates.  They made a big announcement the
last time they opened them.  Get your camera and take us some pictures.

                                         Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of John Tonjes
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 8:34 AM
To: Rhodes org. owners list; Sailnet Rhodes List
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Lake Level.

   I am happy to report that the three inches of rain we received
   overnite has brought the lake level to within 3 inches of full pond.
   suspect that within an hour or so we should reach full pond from the
   continued runoff. This is unbelieveable since we were down almost
   sixteen feet just a few months ago.

   Rummy

   [1]johntonjes@earthlink.net

   Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.