[Rhodes22-list] New Pop Top Encl.

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:46:05 -0600

Hi all.

Here are some shots of our new pop top enclosure on the day I installed it
(Tues).  There's still ice on Lake Minnetonka so we can't sail, but getting
the boat open and having a few beers on board is still very cool.

Slim
S/V Fandango

Name: not available Type: image/jpeg Size: 551422 bytes Desc: not available

Name: not available Type: image/jpeg Size: 691221 bytes Desc: not available

Name: not available Type: image/jpeg Size: 669289 bytes Desc: not available