[Rhodes22-list] New Pop Top Encl.

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:37:44 -0500

Steve,

I didn't realize every boat shipped out with snaps, good idea on GB's part.
Glad to hear there is a way to go in and out without touching snaps, zippers
seem easier. Regarding my thought of Pop Tent with just screens: I would
also want flaps to roll down and cover all of the screens. I agree just
screens would get rather wet.

Thanks again for pics and info.

Wally