[Rhodes22-list] Marc and Solar Panels

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:27:01 -0500

Marc:
	We have a guru on solar panels on Rummy's Lake, aka Lake
Hartwell.
His name is Bob Keller, and he has some recent and valuable experience
on how to hook up solar panels.
	If it is too cold to sail in up north and you have a trailer,
come on down to Lake Hartwell on the Georgia and South Carolina line.
GGGreat sailing Saturday.  Temp in 60's and 20++ winds.  You could get
Bob and Commodore Rummy's technical assistance for a small fee of a
couple of Rum and Cokes.
	We are supposed to have some other Rhodes on the lake, but they
must only sail once a year.
                      Ed K
                      _) _) _)

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Todd Tavares
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 9:08 AM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] RE: Solar Panels

   Marc,
   Welcome to the list. Some of the fine people here on the list have
   made web sites that may help. Check out this site by Thomas and
   Victoria Evans for FAQ's (look under Electrical for solar panel
   suggestions)

   [1]http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html

   Some of the other pages are linked from this site as well as
   [2]http://www.rhodes22.org/

   Todd