[Rhodes22-list] Joke - Decapitation Attack on Peace Movement Succeeds - (its just a joke folks!)

Bill Berner bberner@optonline.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:36:23 -0500

Just slightly more fouced than the Bush team itself.

It's about disarmament, I mean it's regime change, I mean it's disarmament.
Oh we don't need to take that town, gee maybe we better go back and secure
Basra.

Bill Berner
191 South Broadway
Hastings on Hudson, NY  10706

v 914 478 2896
f 914 478 3856
e BBerner@optonline.net

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of brad haslett
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 9:41 AM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Joke - Decapitation Attack on Peace Movement
Succeeds - (its just a joke folks!)

Decapitation Attack On Peace Movement Succeeds
(2003-03-23) -- U.S. officials don't know when, or how
it happened, but intelligence in the field indicates
that an apparent 'decapitation attack' on the peace
movement succeeded.

"The anti-Bush protestors are wandering about in
clusters, shouting a variety of unrelated messages,"
said an unnamed Pentagon source. "It's clear that
there is no cohesive leadership. The protestors look
bedraggled and confused. We don't know when the
decapitation attack happened, or who did it. Frankly,
we've just been ignoring them and moving on to our
objectives."

A spokesman for protestors in San Francisco rejected
the Pentagon assertion.

"We're focused and determined to stop this war for oil
and let the Iraqi people run their own democracy," the
spokesman said. "And we must seek justice for gays and
do a re-count of the 2000 presidential election
ballots and let women choose abortions and Bush is
worse than Saddam and we still haven't captured bin
Laden and what about North Korean nukes and world
opinion is against us and get Israel out of Palestine
and force the U.S. to obey Jacques Chirac and Kofi
Annan, and...did I leave anything out? But anyway,
that's our purpose and we will never waver...and,
remember, all these protests are spontaneous. The next
one is scheduled for tomorrow night at seven."