[Rhodes22-list] Transformation of the left

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:18:02 -0500

All the group,

Being Bill wants to throw out a cheap shot or two, perhaps I'll counter with
something a little more meaningful.

Here's something, I found quite interesting, that I sent  to Alex last night.

Alex,

I read an article last night that I thought was very well written, about the
recent transformations of the "left" Here's a link. You don't have to
subscribe to this thing. Just scroll down and you'll see how you can get a
free day pass. You'll have to page through a commercial for the free visit.
It's short and easy though. I think you'll find it worth while. I know I did.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2003/03/19/left

If this doesn't get you to thinking, you've already been dead awhile.

Rik