[ham] [Rhodes22-list] Decap continued

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:38:37 -0800 (PST)

Well, Michael, on a bright note - at least I'm not
paying for him:-)  But I know what you mean.  I
remember when I was in college; any excuss was a good
cause to get out of class.  Of course, my main excuss
was to go get drunk and chase women:-)  A man has to
have priorities, you know:-) I don't hold anything
against college students; when they grow up, hopfully
our education system will have taught them something.
You can't blam kids for things like we are seeing.
Its the grown ups that bug me.  They should know
better.
Steve