[Rhodes22-list] The world is upside down.

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:36:14 -0500

And that the other tribes are switching from their "turn the other cheek"
to my tribe's "an eye for an eye".  I went to the "home" of the richest
prospect I ever had (1,500 feet of pure white stone bulkheading on the
Chesapeake and the Queen Mary at the end of his long dock) who felt this
mad, mad, mad world is now beyond recall and he was just going to enjoy his
billions as best he could until the end.

stan/gbi