[Rhodes22-list] Fw: [ham] Rhodes 22 Sail Plan

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:58:03 -0500

I think he meat this for the list,

BTW did you try to ask stan if he had some new/ user sail for sale.

MJM
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Sorensen
To: mailman@rhodes22.org
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:52 PM
Subject: [ham] Rhodes 22 Sail Plan

I am sailing and racing a 1982 Rhodes 22 and I am about to have a new set of sails made.  I cannot obtain a sail plan for my boat which is equipped with the old (non furling mast) and  Stan Spitzer of General Boat is unable to provide them.
I am looking for someone that can provide me with the design dimensions for the sail plan to fit my boat, that is the E, I, J, and P dimensions.
I would really appreciate this information.
Thank you.
Tom Sorensen