[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Re: [rhodes-list] Sails Revisted

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:55:29 -0800 (PST)

Todd
My 1982 is a Continental.  I was just forwarding an
old e-mail; I'm not sure either.  I know several
company list the Rhodes 22 & Rhodes Continental with
different PEIJ.  Before I actually brought a new set
of sails, I would cross-referance several Lofts PEIJs
and then take a measurement of my old sails to check
for acturacy.
Steve

[1]http://www.sailnet.com/airforce/options_quoter/index.cfm,