[Rhodes22-list] jokes

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:40:58 -0500

http://www.intelligencehub.com/test/behappy_.htm

++
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/cx/uc/20030318/nq/nq030318l.gif

++
http://www.grimmy.com/images/2003/MGG032403.gif

- from Jimi Pocius

++
(Mumf note: this next one is one of my all-time favorites!)

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/poptoons/britneys_breasts.asp

- from Ron Nichols

--
A man was tired of being bossed around by his wife, so he
went to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist said he needed to

The man stormed into the house and walked up to his wife.
Pointing a finger in her face, he said, "From now on, I
want you to know that - I - am the man of this house, and
my word is law! I want you to prepare me a gourmet meal
tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, I expect a
sumptuous dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you're
going to draw me my bath so I can relax. And, when I'm
finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and
comb my hair?"

"The funeral director," his wife replied.

- from John Raso

--
http://www.flowgo.com/greetings/dirtybaby/dirtybaby.swf

- from Nancy Monroe

--
Kung Chow called his boss and said: "Hey, boss I not come
work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache,

The boss says: "Kung Chow I really need you today. When I
feel sick like this I go to my wife and tell her to give
me sex. That makes me feel better and I can go to work.
You should try that."

Two hours later Kung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what
you say and I feel great, I be at work soon. You got nice
house."

- from Fred Frost

--
(Mumf note: this one people can't seem to get enough of.)

http://www.gotlaughs.com/humor/mansong2.shtml

- from Jodi Houpert

--
(Mumf note: this last one is an example of a geek trying
to explain a geeky joke - enjoy . sorry Ron J)

Tom -

OK, somehow I know I will regret this . . .
+++++++++++++++++++++++
 cd /pub
 more beer

Go to the pub, . . . do I really need to explain "more
beer" at this point?
++++++++++++++++++++++++
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't

There are only two (written in binary as one zero - 10)
types of people . .
.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
# man woman
# Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

This one is evident, run "man" with the argument "woman"
and the program crashes with a segmentation error/fault
and the core dumps. Now you have to reboot and restart . .
.
++++++++++++++++++++++
Tom, this one is way too funny. I laughed for 10 minutes
thinking about it
. .

hash bang slash bin slash bash
 translation: (#!/bin/bash)

It's the Bourne Again SHell!!!

Hey, Sirini should have explained this one to you!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I know that I will now regret hitting the "send"
button . . . but here goes . . .

Ron

- from Ron Nichols