[Rhodes22-list] Ahoy to all Rhodes 22's on LI Sound

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:31:26 -0500

Joyce,
Did we meet at the Atlantic City Sail Expo? I seem to remember a
conversation then, and shocked if we didn't talk you out of it. It
seems you're really earning your wings, putting your request out there
and taking your chances. You may be deluged with information and offers.
Jay