[Rhodes22-list] Ready to sail!

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:19:50 -0500

Gruesome pic Mark, - but it will be melted by Tuesday, right? Looks like it
was heavy and wet. They are forecasting some for here later today - it's
been raining off and on all morning.

Fred's in the basement working on the mahogany pieces we got for the kick
plate under the companionway and to replace the piece of pine that was
serving as a base for our outboard cockpit controls. Fretless is still
covered with a tarp but we've got the centerboard cap back together and the
leaky portlight out. The portlight would have been reinstalled a couple of
days ago but the tube of black 3M 4200 that we bought last weekend turned
out to be bad - what a mess! It's all cleaned up again and just awaiting
the next tube of 4200. A bit of varnishing, a bit of cleaning and waxing,
install the UPS padeye and halyard restrainer (when we get them) and we'll
be ready to go the end of April.

Mary Lou