[Rhodes22-list] Joke - Todays Headline

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 04:13:20 -0800 (PST)

Stan,

Ah, how intelligent minds think alike!  Its very
interesting how we've heard so little from the
"em-beds" in the north.  We really don't know what we
have there in the way of power. Unlike the South where
our manpower is being diverted by cleaning up the
"goon squads" the Kurds present a natural defense.
Swartzkoph made and end run that no one saw coming and
it seems only reasonable that Franks has a trick card
to play as well. Much has been said about the
logistical problems of such a long supply line.  BS,
you can FedEx whatever you need from the States in 10
hours to Kuwait City and two more by helicopter to the
field (its being done).  I re-read an article from the
March/April 2002 issue of Foreign Affairs magazine
titled "Next Stop Baghdad?" by Kenneth Pollack.  So
far, the diplomatic course has played out exactly as
he predicted and the war is following a close pattern
as well. But as the EPA says "your mileage may vary".

Brad