[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Joke - Todays Headline

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:13:06 -0800 (PST)

If we only had more Genrals like Patton!!!  We could
circle thur Silra, up into Turkey, wipe out Iran move
over to North Keroa, circle back thru Libra then down
on France.  Do away with all those countries name that
are to hard to spell and creat one like:

Shell-Bomb Bar & Gas Station.  Now that would be a
country worth visiting:-)
Steve