[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Joke - Todays Headline

John Tonjes johntonjes@earthlink.net
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:41:54 -0500

What's with all this lovey dovey family crap. This is a sailing
forum......take it off the list. :)

Rummy

<rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
> Date: 3/31/2003 5:35:34 PM
> Subject: Re: [ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Joke - Todays Headline
>
> Dear Rose:
>
> Glad to hear from you, That is great news that Skip got into New Yorker,
It is a great magazine. The wife and kids are doing well. I
> hope to see you soon.
>
> Love
>
> MJM

me.  But see from your definitions it must be two other
> guys
> > since I haven't gotten around to trying any drugs yet, not even
prescription ones.  Rose will probably kill me for opening her
> mail but
> > I got to get back to work and she may be a better give and take match
for your views:

> > "Skip, your chronicle was fantastic, but I worry that you will really
get hurt someday.  Dad says send the piece to the New Yorker
> > magazine.
> >
> > I love you,
> >
> > Mom"
> >
> > Michael Meltzer wrote:
> >
> > > I try again :-)
> > >
> > > Mind Blowing (the feeling that the world has turned upside down,
bewildered, the expected reactions to hallucinogenic drugs :-)

> > > IIRC you once mention "how proud of your son in SF that got arrested
in a peace march" not to mention I pretty sure you were
> against
> > > the war.
> > >
> > > impersonation
> > >       Definition
> > >
> > >   An act whereby an entity assumes the identity and privileges of
another entity without restrictions and without any visible
> > > indication to the recipients of the impersonator's calls that
delegation has occurred. Impersonation is a case of simple
> delegation.
> > > See delegation.
> > >
> > > impersonation Of General Gorge Patton (after the landings of d-day,
during the battle of the bulge) begging General Omar Badly
> for
> > > command of Third Army. Your must have seen the movie, it a classic
> > >
> > > How that :-)
> > >
> > > MJM

mind is a terrible thing to waste.  Of course you can be
> against
> > > war and in favor of winning.  I like Brad's quote better:
"intelligent minds think alike..."

> > > stan/gbi.

to a pretty good impression Patton begging Badly for control