[Rhodes22-list] Re: Help me decide if a Rhodes 22 is for me.

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 23:28:01 EDT 2003

I think Michael assumed you were looking beneath the cockpit floor. I
reread your question and I believe you were actually looking underneath the
seats and not the floor. I have only heard of water entering the cabin from
the cockpit on two occasions. Both were rather extreme circumstances. The
first one actually capsized the boat and left the mast stuck in the mud.
The boat  was later retrieved and dried out, no worse for the experience.
The second one involved a lot of alcohol. You might consider installing a
bilge pump in the cabin if this is a real concern of yours.

Rummy