[Rhodes22-list] sailing dinghy

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 09:53:07 EDT 2003

I'm in the market for a dink (for the S2, not the
R-22) and have pretty much decided on a hard plastic
model like the Walker Bay or Fatty Knees.  Does anyone
on the list have any experience with either of these
and especially with adding the sail kit.  Honda has a
new 2hp air-cooled 4-cycle engine available at 28
pounds.  About an  8 to 10 foot dink that will move
with 2hp and possibly a light wind is what "I think" I
want.

Brad Haslett