Fwd: Re: [Rhodes22-list] sailing dinghy

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 10:13:14 EDT 2003

Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] sailing dinghy
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:10:37 -0500
From: Rik Sandberg <sanderico at earthlink.net>
To: brad haslett <flybrad at yahoo.com>

Brad,

No I haven't figured out where to put the generator. I have to finish
building the cabinet to house the microwave first. ;-)

I bought the Fatty Knees directly from Edey and Duff.

http://www.fattyknees.com/

I bought their "display boat" at the strictly sail show in Chicago in 2001.
If I remember correctly, the bottom line on the boat was $3175. I saved the
cost of shipping by picking the boat up at the show and they threw in a
couple of options. Since Edey and Duff is located in MA the shipping cost to
MN would nave been pretty significant. I was going to the show anyway, so
that worked out nicely.

Rik