[Rhodes22-list] SARS Update

ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Mon May 5 18:37:50 EDT 2003

Brad:  we have friends whose grandchildren WERE in China & they were very
anxious until the little grandbabies arrived safe & sound----and SARS-less,
in the US   (the concern was primarily that if they did somehow contract
SARS, they could only be treated at a CHINESE hospital!!!!)   Anyway, the
story has a happy ending......no one's sick, etc.......Mary    (I'd wait, too!)