[Rhodes22-list] marine head

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com
Tue May 6 13:28:42 EDT 2003

Tom,

  I don't have the marine head, so take my flippant response with the grain
(shaker?) of salt that it is due...

Is it sucking air? Did you check to see that the seacock was actually
installed THROUGH the hull?  Has it ever drawn in water?

BTW, I'm making changes to the CDI furler on Fretnaught based on my
examination of Triton's.  My CDI did not come with blocks or cleats on the
furler for the halyard or downhaul, making changing more difficult (undoing
the knots under load).  I have the parts and plan to add them soon.  The
only problem I have is locating the right sized cleats. I bought 4", but
they look way too big. Anyone know a better size cleat?  I've seen a 3"
before, but still not sure that is the right size.