[Rhodes22-list] Hey Anne, you missed some good food!

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 21:17:44 EDT 2003

Anne,

We had Cora's first birthday celebration Saturday
night.  We would have sent you an invite but I figured
with your racing schedule and Steve returning you
couldn't make it.  Tim and Jane Carrol asked about you
and said they really enjoyed the Belize trip photos.
If you thought Chinese New Years was a feast you
should have seen this one.  Fan cooked all day and put
out about fifteen dishes.  We had about 35 folks pig
out.  Cora was her usual shy self and wanted nothing
to do with it.  Yang Zebo (Eric), the grad student
film maker, is working on his graduation film project
this month and we gave him enough leftover food to
keep him going for a long while.  Hopefully he'll put
our name in the credits under "caterer".

Brad