[Rhodes22-list] Keller in Florida?

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 13:44:33 EDT 2003

Ed,
No, not quite, but my wife uses a Canon, not a digital and it is huge and
has attachments etc.  So, we don't get the pics that could get if we had a
smaller digital cam.  Plus the trip was OK, not great.  Was down there for
nine days and only got 3 days of sailing becuase of the weather.  Winds
kicked up to 25-30mph with gusts to 37.  Sea Tow guy told us he had to
rescue three boats in one day.  So, we chose to stay on dry land under those
conditions.  The three days we sailed was fabulous, however and we did take
some pics.  Can anyone tell me how to attach pictures to the list? (I have
scanned them already)
Bob K