[Rhodes22-list] Results Of My Job Interview

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Fri May 9 07:19:25 EDT 2003

Slim,

I was the only candidate interviewing at Isotec that day.  So, unless they
do crayfish boils on a frequent basis, I'm assuming I will be the only
candidate that got invited to one.  So, yeah it's probably a good sign.  I
certainly acted like it was part of the interview.  If nothing else, at
least I got a good dinner out of the deal!

Roger