[Rhodes22-list] Results Of My Job Interview

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Fri May 9 12:11:40 EDT 2003

Roger,

Glad to hear that you're an expert crawfish peeler.  You are the only person
I know of who can get around is snowshoes and peel crawfish like a pro!

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Pihlaja [mailto:cen09402 at centurytel.net]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 05:19
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Results Of My Job Interview

Slim,

I was the only candidate interviewing at Isotec that day.  So, unless they
do crayfish boils on a frequent basis, I'm assuming I will be the only
candidate that got invited to one.  So, yeah it's probably a good sign.  I
certainly acted like it was part of the interview.  If nothing else, at
least I got a good dinner out of the deal!

Roger