[Rhodes22-list] Rummy, inner peace?

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun May 11 10:16:31 EDT 2003

Rummy,
	It wasn't the breeze.  It was the gust hitting at 20 to 30
degrees different from the breeze.  I had my boom in the lower position.
I think it was the first time I did that.  It made sailing possible.
Genoa was on the inside track.  I was able to point and tack out of Big
Water in WSW wind.
	But I thought you were the x sailor?  It was your kind of
weather!
                       Ed K