[ham] [Rhodes22-list] Mooring Pennants

Ronald Lipton lipton at sprynet.com
Mon May 12 10:49:25 EDT 2003

I used a mooring bridle, sort of a "y" arrangement of lines with
a line led to a chock on each side of the boat.  A floating pendent
is important to make pick-up easy.   The harbormaster's office or
West Marine provides them for the Chicago harbors.  I can
take a picture of it and post it this evening.

Ron