[Rhodes22-list] RAC-Memorial Day

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Mon May 12 22:29:18 EDT 2003

    It appears as though Bulldog will only be attending the Memorial Day meeting of the RAC Friday and Saturday. Sunday, I will have to attend my Lifeguarding course from 10-6. The class that I had originally planned to attend on Mondays and Thursdays was cancelled due to lack of interest, and this turns out to be the last class until my working season. We may cross the bay with the group and than return later Saturday, but what is the final say for plans Friday night on the WEst side? And the day plans for Sat?
        -Will Barry

---