[Rhodes22-list] Windspeed/wind direction indicators

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue May 13 18:37:45 EDT 2003

Simpler yet,

The good lord gave me two cheeks and when winds are light, a finger I can
wet. I like to keep the electronic gadgets down to a minimum. No windex or
cassette tapes tied on stuff either. I probably wouldn't have a knotmeter
either, if it hadn't already been on the boat when I bought it.

I do have a Speedtech hand held windmeter and a Garmin 12X GPS.

I guess I do alright without all that other stuff. K.I.S.S. is good.

Rik